Las Vegas is a mesmerizing experience. There is so much to see and do when visiting Las Vegas other than gambling. The Multi-Billion Dollar Casino Resorts are breathtaking and the Fine Dining restaurants are plentiful and a sensory overload if you are a foodie. Below is a list of our favorite things to do while and our most favorite restaurants while visiting Las Vegas. There are so many restaurants we still have yet to try and that keeps us coming back.
Things to do:
• Fountains of Bellagio
• The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens are redesigned each season as well as the Chinese New Year.
• Fremont Street Experience – Old Town Vegas
• Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Hotel, great to visit at night to see the Bellagio Fountains
• Venetian: The Grand Canal Shops at the Venetian – Gondola’s
• Caesars Palace: Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
• “O” – Our favorite Cirque du Soleil show – Bellagio
• Love – Beattle’s Cirque du Soleil – Mirage
• KA – Cirque du Soleil – MGM
If you have never been to Las Vegas or are looking to visit the Las Vegas Strip one day, read on. We frequently are asked, what restaurants do you recommend and what are the top things we should do when we get there? The Vegas Strip can and should be walked, so that you can stop and admire some of the largest and most luxurious hotels, casinos and resort properties in the world. Our Top Favorite Restaurants & Things to Do in Las Vegas are below.
Bellagio is home to some of our favorite Las Vegas restaurants
• Jasmine – Chinese
• Le Cirque – French
• Picasso – Spain/French, Pablo Picasso’s renowned paintings grace the walls of Picasso
• Bellagio Patisserie – Cascading Chocolate Fountain
• Secret Pizza, absolutely the most amazing pizza by the slice or get a whole pie. You won’t find a sign for Secret Pizza, so look for the record album covers on the wall down a non-marked hallway on Level 2
• Beauty & Essex – Speakeasy located behind the Pawn shop. Cool vibe, great appetizers
• China Poblano – Chinese/Mexican – Amazing flavors
• Wicked Spoon Buffet, one of the BEST Buffets in Vegas
• Estiatorio Milos – Greek
• Eggslut – Breakfast, you will have to wait in a long line, but it is worth it.
• Momofuku – Asian
• Julian Serrano Tapas, delicious small plates
Park MGM Hotel:
• Eataly Las Vegas offers 40,000 square feet of high-quality Italian cuisine.
• Rao’s Las Vegas – Italian
• Bejing Noodle No. 9 – Chinese
• Mr. Chow – Great appetizers at the bar
• Tao Restaurant and Nightclub
• La Cave
• In and Out Burger
• Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips
Off the Strip:
• Andiamo Italian Steakhouse – Hotel D in Old Town
• Lotus of Siam – Amazing Northern & Isaan Thai Specialties
• Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar – near Hard Rock Hotel
• Esther’s Kitchen – Italian – Arts District
• Asian BBQ & Noodles – Chinatown
Note: Uber/Lyft or Taxi is best to get to these off the strip restaurants