If you have never been to Las Vegas or are looking to visit the Las Vegas Strip one day, read on. We frequently are asked, what restaurants do you recommend and what are the top things we should do when we get there? The Vegas Strip can and should be walked, so that you can stop and admire some of the largest and most luxurious hotels, casinos and resort properties in the world. Our Top Favorite Restaurants & Things to Do in Las Vegas are below.
• Jasmine – Chinese
• Le Cirque – French
• Picasso – French, higher end
• Bellagio Patisserie – Cascading Chocolate Fountain, amazing to see
Note: the above restaurants are all fine dining
• Secret Pizza, absolutely the most amazing pizza slices – No signs, but down a hallway on Level 2
• Beauty & Essex – Speakeasy behind the pawn shop. Cool vibe
• China Poblano – Fantastic and unique, Chinese/Mexican
• Wicked Spoon Buffet, one of the BEST Buffets in Vegas
• Estiatorio Milos – higher end Greek restaurant
• Eggslut in Cosmopolitan for Breakfast, we have never eaten there, but the line is always insanely long. Order at the counter and sit down. The wait will be long, but it must be worth it.
• Momofuku – Asian fare
Note: most of the above restaurants are on Level 2
• Julian Serrano Tapas, delicious small plates
Great Restaurants, but you would want to take an Uber or Lyft
• Andiamo Italian Steakhouse – Hotel D in Old Town
• Piero’s Italian Cuisine – near the Convention Center
• Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar – near Hard Rock Hotel
Note: Uber suggested to travel to the above restaurants depending on where you are staying.
Park MGM Hotel:
• Eataly Las Vegas offers 40,000 square feet of high-quality Italian cuisine.
• Bejing Noodle No. 9
• Mr. Chow – Bar menu food
• Tao Restaurant and Nightclub
Misc places to eat:
• In and Out Burger
Things to do:
• Fountains of Bellagio
• The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens are redesigned each season as well as the Chinese New Year.
• Fremont Street Experience – Old Town Vegas, need an Uber to get there
o If you go to the Fremont Street Experience, eat at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse in the Hotel D
• Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Hotel, great to visit at night to see the Bellagio Fountains
• Venetian: The Grand Canal Shops at the Venetian – Gondola Boats, like you would see in Italy, high-end shops
• Caesars Palace: Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
• “O” phenomenal Cirque du Soleil Show – Bellagio
• Love – Beattle’s Cirque du Soleil – Mirage
• KA – Cirque du Soleil – MGM